Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Heaven is for real

I just finished the book heaven is for real. It is hands down the best book I have ever read. The them of this book is Christianity. If you are lost in the religion point of view then you have got to read this book. The writing in this book blows my mind. He explains every little detail. The charactersvin the book are live human beings. The author of this book is also the narrator. The book is about his son getting very sick and almost dies. But his son has a very close. Well I don't know how to put it but when he almost dies he see's Jesus and he tells his parents stories that they didn't even know he knew that. So if you are wanting a book that gets you closer to god or if you are lost in religion then this book is for you. It made me a stronger Christian and will make you a stronger Christian too.

No comments:

Post a Comment